LOOPS

This is What Loops thinks
Right now we are thinking (hopefully) we'll get back to you. Thank you, Peace & Love always.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello everyone, it has been a long time!! Sorry about that. I just realized that my profile is the same as my owner's. (my Lala or Mom) Now you know I love my Mom, but we are not the same. For starters she's a human! I am a wonderful canine. And where did my picture go? Well I'll try to get all of this worked out. Things have just been a little crazy lately. One thing that's great though is the weather is starting to cool off a little. YEAH!! Time to spend more time outside in my awesome backyard. The summer was just so hot that all Rosie & I wanted to do was stay inside and nap on any cool surface. But I think it is time to get back out and run around. Peace & Love Always!! Loops Youngblood

No comments:

Post a Comment