LOOPS

This is What Loops thinks
Right now we are thinking (hopefully) we'll get back to you. Thank you, Peace & Love always.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Well I must learn to speak! My "owner" just posted a comment about her trip. Which don't get me wrong I'm glad she had a nice time in Costa Rica, but this is my blog right? I had to stay here with the humidity and thunderstorms. I really did miss her, but Rosie kept me company. We watched lots of Law & Order. We have gotten kind of addicted to the show. La watches it when she is home w/ us. I guess I shouldn't give her a hard time because she does spend alot of time at home w/ us. I think we may have her wrapped around our paws. Please don't tell her that. We don't want her to stop w/ all the treats and toys!! I must go for now. I am tired. I have not taken a nap in over 2 hours! I am beat. Peace & Love Always, LOOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment